11 de enero de 2016

 00:24
 -
 -
 It's late, i'm sleepy, but i will not sleep.

You know what? I don't believe in god, i don't believe in heaven. I don't believe in hell.
But if heaven and hell exist, i'm going straight to hell.
I have sin. I did horrible things in my short life. And i'm not talking about the bubblegum I stole from the supermarket when i was five. I'm talking about real things. Things that you can't even imagine. Things I don't want to remember. That huge fear, that horrible pain, that creepy relief. That day.

The creepiest part about this is that I don't regret what I did. Or at least I don't want to see I actually regret it.

To lose your current life style? Or to kill your obstacle? In order to keep living the way you have always lived...

I could enter hell and unthrone Satan like "Hey Lucy get the hell out of my throne!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Coments