18 de junio de 2024

 Time to open your eyes
 Nothing
 My stupid breath
 Pretty girls should be alone

What am i supposed to do if I cannot trust anyone?
The only person I thought I could trust is betraying me behind my back just like my ex did.
And I get the feeling this is just the beginning.
It’s clear we don’t want the same thing anymore. He’s just too much of a coward to say it to my face. And that enrages me so much.
Am i supposed to go alone? Am I supposed to stay and suffer? To lose the only thread of freedom I always dreamed to have?
I want to live, and they’re not letting me. I want to run away from everyone at this point. 

I wonder if he even loves me at this point. If he does, why the fuck he keeps betraying my trust? What is wrong with him? Should I just leave him? Is it so hard to ask for transparency? I hate this feeling. This feeling of knowing everything is going to shit but no one tells me the truth. 

I am so fucking close of just ending it all and leave for good. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Coments